AU - Where is my house?
I moved out from homestay to city today but only for a short stay.
In my former plan, I should live in a shareroom with a westen girl in Spring hill near city but everything didn't come right. The girl sent a message to me on April Fool's Day. "You can't move in. I'm really sorry." I was astonished and furious. Was I cheatn like a silly?! Purely I remain 2 days to find another one. However, it was impossible and difficult.
I asked for help to my agent then he helped me to look for a place to live. He found a taiwaness student's sharehouse so I had lived here since today. Here is very convenient in city and the rent AU120/per week is OK but the disadvantages are i don't have a bed and wardrobe, sleep on the floor,live with 5 people. Therefore I'll continue looking for a shareroom.
I wish I luck enough!
Today i got it finally~
ReplyDeleteCasino Tower level 19
FANTASTIC!GORGEOUS!
Shit~ i was cheatn again!!
ReplyDelete