AU - last week
I'll finish all courses at school this Friday so felt a little bit depressed. Unbelievably, two months of my student's life will be about to the end and it means i had already stayed in Austrailia for 2 months. Time passed so fast~
I think i'll really miss my friends of the school who always have a lunch with me and often hold BBQ parties together. This feeling isn't like that i left my friends in TW coz i know i could see them after going back there. But i have no idea about when i could see my all friends of the school again. Maybe it's hard to meet all of them coz everyone might have deifferent goals and targets and they're from different countries. Alas~ i believe i'll keep them in my mind deeply.
After that, i should start to find a job to make money. It's another kind of the life for me and it's a big challenge. I really hope i could get a job luckily~
No comments:
Post a Comment