AU - absent day

Today i was absent from school coz i felt a little bit upset. I don't know the real reason or i just want to get away from this situation.
I sat on the sofa for a long time this morning and thought what i could do for such a depressed day. I decided to do something else different like an adventure so i had two ideas, plan A and plan B.
Plan A is going to "Gold Coast" and Plan B is going to "Korn" concert. Two things weren't planed in advance before, therefore i just did it freely. After few minutes later, i chose to go to Gold Coast coz i thoungt i might need some sunlight to keep away from bad mood and the ticket of Korn was a liitle expensive. You know, i am poor so i had no choice to give up Plan B. Then i took my camera and set off.
Eventually i didn't go to the famous beach, just other country side beach. Even so, it was still very beautilful one. It was a really sunny and lovely day~~~
ps. Thank you for yoni's help.
You're welcome. I hope the time away helped~ ^^ Take care, and keep in touch.. Yoni =)
ReplyDeleteSure^^
ReplyDelete