Apr 8, 2008

AU - cooking

I think I have a talent for cooking and i might be a great chef afterward. Haha.....After leaving homestay I began living with other foreign people in city and cooking food by myself. when I lived in Taipei alone before, I never cooked except noodles. So it's a biggest test for me. And my sharemates, who are from Korea, Tailland, and Taiwan are both nice persons. Everybody make different food and speaking different languages. You often can eat varied food and hear different language speaking at the same time. This is really an interesting experience.

The pictures in left side are my masterworks of dinner recently. The first main meal is Tai's curry and the second one is teriyaki chicken. It looks like good, right? And the final one is dumplings made by the Taiwaness girl, Alice. Amazing~too delicious~

No comments:

Post a Comment