May 9, 2008

AU - work

Since Tuesday I had a part time job in a cafe shop (but like a cafateria) owned by a Hong-Kong man. But from yesterday i needn't go to work because my boss who had to go back his country to handle some problems closed the shop until 19 May. In the meanwhile, i have no job. It's so bad for me that i can't earn money. Totally during 2 days i only worked for 4.5hr so the paid is only $45(per hr:$10). So sad.....

That's my first job in AU and it's hard work for me. My responsibilities are taking order and meals, cleaning tables, washing dishes, dealing with some trifles and so on. I have already been trying to find another job in these days but nothing has being found. I hope i could got another one which has higher wages and is full time. Plz...plz...bless for me><"

2 comments: