May 13, 2008

AU - Bar Course

i have been going to Bar and Hospitality Course from this Monday. My teacher is Aussie and most of the classmates are from the same english school i had been before except two students. Althoug it's kinda difficlut to understand what the teacher totally said, it's still very interesting that i could leant to how to make cooktails ,pour beers and learn some bar knowledge, etc. The course's only 4 days, and i'll get a RSA certificate after finishing it. i hope it could be helpful to find a job afterwards.

This night i made "kamikaze","sex on the beach" and"blue lagoon". The ones in the picture are made by myself. KKK...yummy, i think so~

ps. 5/15 learned how to make cafe^^it's my cappuccino!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Fran!! Would you make one for me? I'm so thirsty! Ohhhhhh. I love lemon lime & bitters in the summer. Oh! I miss the summer. When I can eat fish and chips by the beach. Oh! I miss fish and chips and the beach! Oh! oh! oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, if have chance^^
    today i also learnd to make cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's a coincidence because I LOVE coffee!

    ;p

    ReplyDelete