AU - sushi bar
During these days i tried my best to find jobs. I had sent many resumes in some shops and buildings to apply for jobs. Eventually, i was lucky to find a part-time job in the sushi bar. From yesterday, i have been working there. Even though it works only for 4hr and the pay isn't really good($8/hr), i still took it first. Because it's so terrible that my money is decreasing at present and reaching to the worrying line. Even so, the sushi bar still has one good advantage to be mentioned is that I could eat free lunch and take free sushi after finishing work.
Alas~I hope i could get andther job in the evening like cleaners(good pay)...i need money for traveling and going school. If i can't save some money in city, maybe i would think about going to work on the farms.(@@"hard work)
Franny~ Hi~ Hey, good luck with your job hunting. I think Farm could be great experience. And then your friends can see why they call you Miss Black ;p Oh~ now you make me hungry for sushi. Can you get free sushi at work?
ReplyDeleteyup, i can get free ones after finishing work.
ReplyDeletekkk..........