AU - Firework (brisbane river festival)
Tonight the firework was too bravo ,even now i'm still shocked.
Since this morning, many people had stood in line on the Brisbane River shore because today was River Festival and everyone was waiting for the big event - firework.
I'm lucky~~~I needn't to wait outside coz my house is just the first building by the side of Story Bridge, it's also where the firework launched. I pay my room in high rent,but today, finally, i feel it's worthy. haha......In my house there also was a small party. My housemates and me, everybody prepared difirenct kinda food and beers for dinner. I cooked taiwan style of fried rice noodles(炒米粉啦) and they cooked korean meat and Dobaoki. We had a great time to enjoy the dinner and firework in the balcony.
Looks like a lot of fun. ;p
ReplyDeleteHave u ever seen it before?
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful^^