Mar 29, 2008

AU - Sunnybank

Today I got up very late almost around 12. After finighing my breakfast I felt boring and decided to go "Sunnybank" to take an adventure by myself. I had ever heard somybody said there are many Asia supermarkets.

Then I took a train and walked about 20 minutes. On the way I asked for help to some people coz I didn't take any map. A man who comes from china can't speak English but was very kind to help me to find the supermarket.

When I entered, I felt very familiar with all stuffs such as snacks, food, cans and so on. Certainly I bought some to take home coz I really miss them. It cost me almost TW$570. I think everything here is double expensive than TW. After buying I went to a tea shop like TW chain beverage shops and boungt a "star fruit jiuice". It was very expensive and worth TW$90.(@@" )
Next Friday I'll move home, I may have no chance to go here again......




(Many asia shops in sunnybank)

No comments:

Post a Comment